Sunday 16 January 2011

My history with TECMO KOEI!

Well, it's time for my first real ever blogging experience. This post now will give you a brief analysis of how it started and where I am heading to.

Because the web address is as it is. Expect my posts to be more centralized around my biggest enthusiastic side, the Dynasty Warriors series.

It all started when I happened to stumble across randomly in the old store in England called Dixons. Which sold electronic goods. I happened to make a choice out of two PS2 releases (the PS2 had only recently been released at that point), a Dead or Alive game, and Dynasty Warriors 2. The difference being I knew more about Dead or Alive compared to Dynasty Warriors 2. So, ironically I grabbed and purchased DW2.



                                                    
                            London MCM Expo, Oct 2008

From that day I bought it, it became a part of my life which has lead me to where I am today. I would have never imagined even meeting many great new friends, and even visiting the European side of the company itself. To visit TECMO KOEI Europe's office was a brilliant experience, and that has been topped off further since when I met KOEI's CEO who has now regrettably quit, Kenji Matsubara. And of course special thanks to Will Curly, Vice President of TECMO KOEI Europe, and Chin Soon Sun, Community Manager, for giving me this chance.

                                        
          Team Ninja TECMO KOEI merger, June 2009

From 4 years ago I first joined the website KOEI Warriors, sharing my opinions as people do on forums, typing a heck of a lot and looking forward to the next releases. Nothing has changed at this point apart from wanting to help out the staff the best I can and taking more of a 'professional role' by being an administrator managing the community.

What I hope for the future is more of the same. Two of my dreams now would be to meet MASA who is the musical composer and guitarist of KOEI which I am a huge fan of. And to meet the founders of KOEI, Mr and Mrs Erikawa.

That is it for this update. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment