Sunday 16 January 2011

Welcome to LittleDragonZ's blog!



Hi all, welcome to my blog! My name is Joe, but my online alias that I like to go by is LittleDragonZ, most known as an administrator from the TECMO KOEI video game fan service site called KOEI Warriors.

http://www.koeiwarriors.co.uk/

Apart from being a member on various other forums including a moderator on the official TECMO KOEI Europe website, I have decided to attempt a blog in hope of sharing my favourite interests to people who have similar interests. And if you know me well enough you will know I'm a big fan of Tecmo Koei's Dynasty Warriors series. So if the above piques your attention, hopefully this can become a lovely blogging experience!

Interests of mine include forms of entertainment such as video gaming, film, music, exercise (typing takes a lot of my time!), writing, my pets, building, art, friends/community, Facebook, YouTube, and more! Expect a lot of updates to do with TECMO KOEI's latest titles, expoditions, and a bounty of film and game music favourites!

That is it for this update. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment